Filia centrum, o.p.s.
Filia Centre is a non-profit organization aimed at promoting social integration and enhancing the quality of life in Vsetín region, situated in the eastern part of the Czech Republic.
The target groups are:
– Young people without experience or adequate education
– Women / men on parental leave, returning to the labor market
– People over the age of 45
– Long-term unemployed.
The activities of the center relate to counselling, training, coaching, education, free time and charity projects:
– Reconciling family and professional life
– Developing social services and supporting socially or physically disadvantaged people
– Maintaining and developing an active and dignified life of seniors.